New York, NY
Platinum Billiards On Long Island, NY
Platinum Billiards Long Island is the best store for you to buy new billiard games and accessories for your home in Nassau County. Our Platinum Billiards team has the best supply of Pool Tables and offers Long Island ping pong tables, poker tables, darts, and more! If you have any questions, give us a call, we can help provide the games you need, repair any of your billiard accessories, and provide moving services for those heavy pool tables!
At Platinum Billiards of Long Island, we have much more than just pool tables to meet all of your gaming needs. Customers can equip their game rooms with foosball tables, air hockey tables, and arcade games. Players have plenty to choose from for entertainment at kids parties and corporate events. We carry the best variety of quality games and equipment in the Long Island area.
Products and Services
Platinum Billiards provides a range of products, such as cases and cues as well as Pool Tables, Billiards Accessories, Bars, Bar Stools, Darts, Dart Boards, Poker Tables, Poker Chips, Poker Accessories, Sales, Service, Moving and Recovering of Pool Tables, and Poker Tables are also accessible at the location. Our Business also provides services, sales, and moving pool tables from locations across Long Island, NY. The hours of operation vary, however they’re open Monday through Friday.
Platinum Billiards provides a wide range of services to help our customers in the Long Island area managing their game accessories. If customers are dealing
- Pool table Repair
- Pool Table Refelting
- Transporting Game accessories
Our company offers a massive supply of various billiard products and games that our customers love playing on game night with family and friends! Whether it is an arcade, card games, darts, or billiard table, we have something for you and more!
At Platinum Billiards in Long Island, we offer the following products including, but not limited to:
- Air hockey tables
- Foosball tables
- Casino equipment
- Bar furniture, mirrors, and furniture
- Billiard Pool Tables
- Billiards parts & accessories
- Billiard ball sets,
- Billiard cues and cases
- Pinball arcade games
- Poker tables and Chips
- Pub tables
- Skee ball billiard game tables
Come check out our storefront or give us a call to try some test runs of our supplies!
New York, NY City Information
A trip to New York is not complete without experiencing its most famous attractions. This vibrant city is home to some of the world’s most famous landmarks, including the iconic Empire State Building. The five boroughs of New York City are centered on Manhattan, the city’s most populous borough. This cosmopolitan area is also one of the world’s financial, cultural, and commercial hubs. The neon-lit Times Square is the venue for the renowned Broadway theater. Additionally, Long Island NY, is also an excellent place for residential living for commuters working in the city!
While you’re in the city, be sure to check out its history museum. Located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, the New York History Museum shows visitors how the city evolved from a Dutch trading post to a world-famous metropolis. During your visit, you can take in rotating exhibits, or visit the famous Rockefeller rooms, recreations of the homes of the Robber Barons. There’s no need to pack your bags – there’s plenty to see and do within the city.
The Met Museum of Art is another essential destination when visiting New York. Its extensive collection contains over 23,000 pieces and features the work of world-famous artists and pop-culture icons. Located in the Meatpacking District, this museum is surrounded by a striking modern building. Atop the top floor, it is possible to enjoy a drink and take in the city views. The museum is free on Saturdays, so be sure to check out the schedule.
One World Trade Center is also home to the highest observation deck in New York. Known as Sky Pods, guests can ascend the observation deck using a special elevator. From there, they can take a journey through time and space. A trip to the One World Trade Center also includes a stop at the 9/11 Memorial and Museum. The museum features interactive exhibits and cutting-edge technology. And while you’re in the area, you might want to dine at one of the many upscale restaurants.
Visiting the city may not be the most energetic experience you’re used to. With fewer tourists, the city can be cheaper and easier to navigate. Famous attractions may be less crowded, and the lines may be shorter. You might even be able to see more things while traveling alone. Alternatively, you can take a trip to the city’s new and exciting tourist attractions. To learn more, check out the Everything to Do NYC Facebook group.
Whether you’re traveling with children or a family, this museum has something for everyone. With exhibits on science, history, and insects, children will find endless learning opportunities. There’s even a giant board game and an interactive firefighter zone. For a more active family, the museum also offers educational programs and tours for adults. If you’re traveling with a child, check out the Children’s Museum of Manhattan.
Times Square is an essential part of any New York City visit. With its spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline, you’ll find a great place to sit and relax. There are also plenty of outdoor sports and playgrounds to enjoy, including soccer, basketball, and volleyball. While you’re in the city, don’t forget to check out Radio City Music Hall. The theater plays host to several events throughout the day, making it the perfect place for family entertainment.
Business Location for Platinum Billiards
Address for Platinum Billiards:
419 Great East Neck Rd, West Babylon, NY 11704 Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/wLLXyFso1qfaiCsb6
Directions from New York, NY to Platinum Billiards
From: New York
To: 419 Great East Neck Rd, West Babylon, NY 11704
1 hr 39 min (44.2 miles)
Via I-495 E
- Get on Brooklyn Bridge – 1 min (0.3 mi)
- Head southeast on Steve Flanders Square toward Park Row, Restricted usage road – 197 ft
- Turn right onto Park Row – 115 ft
- Make a U-turn at Spruce St – 79 ft
- Merge onto Brooklyn Bridge via the ramp on the left to Kennedy Arpt/LaGuardia Airport – 0.2 mi
- Take I-278 E, I-495 E, Northern State Pkwy, Wantagh State Pkwy and Southern State Pkwy to NY-109 E in Babylon. Take exit 33 from Southern State Pkwy – 51 min (40.3 mi)
- Merge onto Brooklyn Bridge – 0.9 mi
- Continue straight to stay on Brooklyn Bridge – 0.3 mi
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Tillary St – 0.4 mi
- Take the I-278 E/Bklyn-QNS Expy ramp on the left to Triboro BR – 0.1 mi
- Merge onto I-278 E – 3.4 mi
- Keep right at the fork to stay on I-278 E, follow signs for I-495/Midtown Tun Eastern Long Is 48 St – 0.8 mi
- Take the exit onto I-495 E toward Eastern Long Is – 16.8 mi
- Take exit 38 for Northern State Parkway E toward Hauppauge – 0.8 mi
- Merge onto Northern State Pkwy – 4.4 mi
- Take exit 33 for Wantagh Pkwy South toward Jones Bch – 413 ft
- Keep left to continue toward Wantagh State Pkwy – 0.1 mi
- Continue onto Wantagh State Pkwy – 5.6 mi
- Take exit W4 E on the left for Southern State Pkwy E toward Eastern LI – 0.4 mi
- Merge onto Southern State Pkwy – 2.9 mi
- Keep left to stay on Southern State Pkwy – 3.0 mi
- Take exit 33 to merge onto NY-109 E toward Babylon – 0.2 mi
- Follow NY-109 E to your destination in West Babylon – 9 min (3.7 mi)
- Merge onto NY-109 E, Pass by Burger King (on the right in 1.3 mi) – 3.5 mi
- Use the middle lane to turn slightly right onto Great East Neck Rd – 0.1 mi
- Turn left, Destination will be on the right – 207 ft
419 Great East Neck Rd
West Babylon, NY 11704
Additionally for you convenience, here is a map of the New York, NY business area: